What Personal Information About Customers Does iCandi Apps Ltd. ® Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way including through our Apps. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving this website, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses iCandiApps.com or uses some of our Apps.
• E-mail Communications: We only use the email you give us to communicate with you to answer your questions and to tell you about product relevant news and updates.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources such as Facebook and Twitter and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as “Verified Reviewer” to prevent anonymous spam.
Does iCandi Apps Ltd. ® Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Legalese: We are not responsible for any mistakes in the information submitted or published, and will make our best effort to correct any mistakes as we become aware of them. All of the information for this site is in the public domain.